Friday, 16 September 2011

you and I walk a fragile line.

" There's nothing more badass than being yourself. "- Darren Criss.

I'm Courtney. I'm inspired by forehead kisses and Special K. I love hugs, music, kindergarten responses to difficult life questions and strawberry toaster strudels. Theatre and Big Brother makes me smile and baseball makes me frown. I am the mother to a beautiful kitten Atticus Finch. Not biologically of course.

I'm a fan of Alan Rickman, red balloons, Audrey Hepburn, The Justice League of America, Boy bands, kisses on the hand, Natalie Portman, scented candles, `Technotronics`, and sweet tea. Hot yoga should be added to that list too.

I eat, sleep and breathe Harry Potter and The Mortal Instruments. Just books in general, but Harry will ALWAYS be first in my heart.

I've always wanted a walk in closet. So that way my clothes have more room to breathe. And so that I can stand in the closet, look at all my clothes, and hate them all.

I love my boyfriend. I wish I had taken the time to have my own apartment before moving in with him though. I like to decorate my way. Don't tell him that.

I can't wait for the day I can dress up for work. I can put my sexy heels to good use, with a really cute blouse and classy black pencil skirt. I'll walk to my desk or, preferably, my office looking like the slutiest, woman of class my coworkers have ever met.

I've had my kids names picked out since the age of 6 and, oddly enough, I hate all the names I had chosen back then. Elizabeth and Paul. I had a great imagination back then, clearly.

When I go for walks and listen to music, I imagine a scenario that works well with the song I'm listening to. There's never a chance of them happening, but it's nice to take a break from the stress of my real life and pretend.

I miss the joys and security living at home brought me.

But I'm stuck here forever, now.

-courtney danielle <3



Stood there and watched you walk away
From everything we had


No comments:

Post a Comment