Friday, 16 September 2011

dancing with a ball and chain.

" Let me love you, kiss you, baby let me miss you. "-Taylor Swift

There's only one way to spend a day of cleaning and laundry: Criminal Minds, Nachos and a great big bottle of Girls Night Out Chardonnay. It kind of feels like I'm setting myself up to be a futuristic alcoholic. I drink a lot of wine these days, a lot of wine by myself.

On that note, while drinking a little bit too much of this lovely wine I stumbled across a few important things that I've kept. I'm a pretty big packrat. So here's to my first list on this blog!

5 Important Personal Items:

1) My Sears Provincial Showcase ID and case: In May 2009 I was part of the festival through my high school theatre company. It was one of the greatest experiences of my life and I miss all the people I met and worked with during this festival.

2) Harry Potter Cauldron Piggy Bank:  I love Harry Potter, and my boyfriend gave me this when we moved into our apartment. It's the most magnificent thing I've ever seen. And, it holds my ridiculous amounts of pennies.

3) Disney Pins: I'm a huge Disney nerd and I go to Disney World quite often with my family. My sisters, my dad and I all love pin trading, it's addictive. I keep them all on a bulletin board above my bed and they are so pretty to look at :)

4) Cinderella's Glass Slipper: When I turned 13, my grandparents had just gotten home from their annual trip to Florida. They brought back all my cousins, sisters and myself gifts and as per usual they were all variations of the same thing so that none of us would get jealous of the others. But that year my gramma bought me a special gift for my birthday. It's sat beside my bed on my nightstand every day since.


5) Speedy, The Beanie Buddy: From 1996-2002 my dad owned a store called Centre Court Sportscards. He used to tell me he named it after me ( I stopped believing when I found out that centre court was a basketball reference). He sold sports memorabilia, mostly cards and collectibles. When beanie babies started getting big the store got flooded with those as well and I have every single one, but Speedy is special, he has never left my bed.


That's it for tonight folks, I have more Criminal Minds to watch and more wine to drink. Until we meet again..

-courtney danielle <3

He's the ink under my skin
Sometimes I cain't tell where I am
Where I leave off and he begins

No comments:

Post a Comment