Sunday, 18 September 2011

i should have known.

" Open me up and you will see, I'm a gallery of broken hearts. "- Ingrid Michaelson

No one ever told me being in a relationship would be this hard.

-

Don't get me wrong, I am so in love with my boyfriend. I am positive there is no one else for me. But my current situation puts so much stress on me that it's hard to appreciate our relationship.

-

To get it straight, I hate living in this apartment. I hate barely having enough money to get by, I hate not being near my family, I hate not having my own space, I hate all of his brothers tacky shit and I hate living with his brother. It's so frustrating.

I'm afraid that if I leave this apartment, he'll leave me. And if you were to ask any of my friends, they'd tell you that I would fall apart, again.

they'll tell you i slip into a depression again
they'll tell you i'll lose 20 pounds from not eating for a week
and that i'll gain 30 from not caring about anything after that
they'll tell you that i'd lose my drunken mind at a party again
and that they'd have to console me as i sob on the bathroom floor
they'll tell you that while i was with him, and that other guy as well, that i was thinking of you
and only you

-courtney danielle <3


No chance, no way, I won't say I'm in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment